Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ask Hot Poppin

If you have any questions about love and all that mushy junk, ask Hot Poppin, AKA THE LOVE MAGNET. Get all of your questions answered by 2morrow, Hot Poppin gets on eveyr morning at 6 so she can answer your questions. Don't ask any dumb questions like, "What color is my underwear." Retart1 How am I suppose to know??? Besides, that has nothing to do with love. A more reasonable question would be, "I think my girlfriend if going to break up with me on Valentine's Day. I don't want to be lonely, what do I do?" To that, I would answer, "Buy your girlfriend a huge teddy bear and jumbo sized box of chocholate. Give it to her on Valentine's Day and be really nice and jolly. Maybe she will see the good side of you and not break up with you." Oh, and if you ask that exatc same question, I won't answer it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whats the color of my underwear